This is for use to learn and gro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free education materials

Go down

Free education materials Empty Free education materials

Post by brandonppr Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Here I will post educational material that I have found or bought for anyone with access to this thread.

JMHO, but I feel we can educate ourselves with all the information we have out there instead of paying so much for college unless it is just needed for certain things.
This information is for those who want to self educate and is between me and you. Do not share this information with others without permission.

This is for your personal use. No guarantees that any of this information will actually educate you. Smile
If there is something you want me to ad to Udemy let me know and I may buy it.

brandonppr

Back to top Go down

Free education materials Empty Udemy Courses

Post by brandonppr Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Udemy has lots of free classes on a huge variety of subjects.
about dot udemy dot com/ There mission is the help anyone learn anything. That reflects a lot on the way I am. I love to see people learn new things and be able to achieve better things.

There is also an app and it works with google chrome if needed.

Here is a course I bought: Get Started With Google Maps Javascript API v3. New UI!

www dot udemy dot com/get-started-with-google-maps-javascript-api-v3/learn/v4/overview

I started this course and then decided I would need to learn more about HTML and Javascript first.

brandonppr

Back to top Go down

Free education materials Empty W 3 Schools

Post by brandonppr Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:49 pm

This is a site I found to be very useful. I have already learned a lot about HTML in just the first few chapters.
Here you can Learn programming for HTML/5 CSS Javascript and more. Very useful information.
The courses are for certificates if you take the tests. If you don't take the test for the certificate, they are free!! bounce

w3schools dot com/html/default.asp

brandonppr

Back to top Go down

Free education materials Empty MathHelp

Post by brandonppr Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:56 pm

This one has tons of math lessons and I buy this one. I find it very good to use to touch up on things I have forgotten or learn things I never knew.

mathhelp com

brandonppr

Back to top Go down

Free education materials Empty Re: Free education materials

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum